Where is my order?
- We will dispatch your order via a tracked service. You will receive an email communication when your order has been dispatched containing tracking details. Your order should be delivered within 48hrs after dispatch, however this does not guarantee delivery dates or times. We aim to dispatch your order within 4-5 working days from the date of placing your order (working days are Mon-Fri).
- Your order may be delayed if you do not provide a postcode
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all delivery details you provide are correct.
What happens if I am not home to accept delivery of my items?
- Royal Mail/Parcelforce will leave a card indicating where you can collect your parcel. We cannot be held responsible for non-collection of your items.
I’ve noticed a mistake! Can I change my order?
- Once you have completed your order we can only amend the delivery details if we are informed within 2 hours of the order being placed. We unfortunately cannot amend any personalisation on the label after your order has been placed. Please contact our Customer Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01507 602101 (our offices are open 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday)
How can I pay?
- We accept all major Debit and Credit cards. You can also pay using Paypal.
Is it safe making online payments?
- We do not store any of your card details. All payments made for our products over the Internet are processed on a secure server, which means that your card details are specially encrypted before we send them to our payment provider. Once you are happy with an order in your shopping basket, press the checkout button. Select your payment option. After this selection you will be taken to a secure page to enter your card details. Different web browsers show the page security in different ways but you should be able to see a padlock somewhere on screen to represent the security and the URL will change from HTTP:// to HTTPS://
Can I order items to be delivered in another country?
- Unfortunately we are unable to process orders for International Shipments; you can only get these personalised goods delivered within the UK.
Can I send these items as a gift?
- Yes, you are able to purchase items and have then delivered to any chosen UK address.
How can I get an invoice?
- We do not include invoices in any of our parcels. We can however send you an invoice upon request, please contact our Customer Services Team email@example.com or call 01507 602101. Our offices are open 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Can you deliver the order on a specific date?
- We are unable to guarantee delivery on a specific date. Please allow up to 10 working days to receive your items.
What if my order is incorrect/damaged on delivery?
- If you find a defect or damage to your order please tell us as soon as possible. Please note you will be required to provide photographic evidence of the damaged goods. Without photographic evidence of damage, we will be unable to process any claim you may wish to make. On proof of damaged or defective goods we will either refund you or replace the damaged goods.
What if I wish to dispute a blocked name or word on my label?
- If you wish to dispute a word which we do not permit as standard on our labels and is appearing as blocked then please do contact our Customer Services Team: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01507 602101. Our offices are open 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday and we will be happy to discuss this with you further.